- Machines Manufacturing Technology
- Machine Tools and Manufacturing Systems
- Welding Engineering
- Fine Mechanics and Nanotechnologies
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Machines and Systems
- Economic Engineering in Mechanics
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Production Management and Technology
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Systems
- Micromechanical Systems
- Applied Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Entrepreneurship
The SD-CMMI has the mission to organize and to implement the doctoral studies in the Faculty of Machine Manufacturing and Industrial Management in the Fundamental Domain of the Engineering Sciences ( sub-domains of the Industrial Engineering and of the Mechanical Engineering )
The official Erasmus+ webpage:
Erasmus+ is the new EU programme for Education, Training, Youth, and Sport for 2014-2020, funded by the European Commission.
Erasmus+ aims to modernise and improve higher education across Europe and the rest of the world.
It gives students and staff opportunities to develop their skills and boost their employment prospects.
Erasmus+ Program Guide can be consulted at the address: ec.europa.eu/…/erasmus-plus/…/erasmusplus/…/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.p…